High Complexity Laboratories is a CLIA waived high complexity laboratory. We strive to demonstrate compliance and high ethical standards with a patient focused approach for blood and toxicology services. Our lab entails fully-automated “best-in-class” array of Blood and Toxicology technology. We are licensed by the State of Florida and accredited by the Agency for Healthcare Administration (ACHA), Commission of Office Laboratory (COLA), Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), and TRICARE; formerly known as the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Uniformed Services (CHAMPUS), a health care program of the United States Department of Defense Military Health System.
We serve a myriad of medical facilities including, but limited to, health & wellness, OBG-YN, Doctors of Osteopathic Medicines (DOs) and Addiction Treatment Centers, Detox Centers, Psychiatrists, Pain Management specialists, Orthopedics, and more. These clients require a high-complexity laboratory to test collected samples to help physicians evaluate the overall health of their patients, how well organs – such as kidneys, liver, thyroid, and heart are working, as well as detect the presence of certain illegal drugs and prescription medications to aid physicians in the overall treatment of their patients as drug testing can be considered a therapeutic tool to help prevent patients from using illegal drugs.
With the increasing number of pain clinics and drug & alcohol rehabilitation facilities opening, the need for rapid turn-around urine toxicology results is clear. Today, LC/MS/MS is the preferred method of analysis for forensic toxicology. It is preferred over traditional analysis techniques – both qualitative and quantitative, providing better sensitivity in less time.
Utilizing the latest in LC/MS/MS technology with highly skilled personnel, Atlantic Biotech offers a better solution to the existing competition:
• Latest LC/MS/MS machines alongside Aglient’s RapidFire technology make for a more robust, faster turn-around and more cost-effective solution.
• Working with the manufacturer and other facilities means we can help test for the latest in illicit drugs.
• A local laboratory means faster collection and delivery to the lab, which in turn, helps turn-around time.
• Highly skilled and licensed personnel with a vast array of experience
Development of automated solutions to deliver your results faster and more intuitively.
With the increasing number of pain clinics and drug & alcohol rehabilitation facilities opening here in Florida, the need for rapid turn-around urine toxicology results is clear. Today, LC/MS/MS is the preferred method of analysis for forensic toxicology. It is preferred over traditional analysis techniques – both qualitative and quantitative, providing better sensitivity in less time.
Our aim is to ensure your samples are process quickly, accurately, and with precision the first time. With Atlantic Biotech as your preferred analytical and diagnostic laboratory partner, you can expect:
• Comprehensive and customizable testing panels
• Rapid turnaround
• Customized, simple and easy to read reports
• World class customer service
• In-house pathologist to verify testing
• Web-portal (EMR/LIS) for electronic submission & result reporting
Since our inception, we have operated under the guidance of five core values:
• We excel through very satisfied healthcare providers
• We deliver integrity & accuracy in all modalities
• We provide total transparency for patient plan of care
• We manage compliance utilizing superior technology and process adherence to achieve superior testing and reporting results
• We value and empower our employees